– Treez ‘Semeuses d’Espoir’ necklace c/o: socially and environmentally engaged, made in France. Create your own and get 10% off your order with coupon code 10PASTEL and plant trees! You will be able to know the place and the name of the person who plants it and you can even locate it on google map.
I have created the blush avocado necklace (with a brass chain) that plants a tree in Philipines, France, and Brazil.
– Friday’s project sweater (old co, similar here): a mix of wool, silk, and recycled polyamide fibers, made in Spain. (last seen in this OOTD and this article)
– Les Sublimes tank top c/o (not shown but wearing as an undergarment): Get 10% off your first purchase with promo code BienvenueTPP on Dressing Responsable.
– An old pair of jeans (have a look at this article to find your next eco-friendly jeans)
– Veja pastel pink sneakers: fair-trade and organic materials. More sizes & on sale here + get an extra 10% off your purchase with promo code BienvenueTPP.
– Freitag Bag c/o: from recycled truck tarps
– Dick Moby Sunglasses: bio-based acetate, made in Italy.