– Treez ‘Semeuses d’Espoir’ necklace c/o: socially and environmentally engaged, made in France. Create your own and get 10% off your order with coupon code 10PASTEL and plant trees! You will be able to know the place and the name of the person who plants it and you can even locate it on google map.
I have created the blush avocado necklace (with a brass chain) that plants a tree in Philipines (pink), France (green), and Brazil (yellow). I like the versatility of this necklace. You can switch the pendants from the wooden to the colour side depending on your outfit/mood. Today I went for the total wood look but in this OOTD I mixed wood & green (France) and in this OOTD I mixed wood, pink (Philippines) & yellow (Brazil).
– Freitag tank top c/o: Made of Lenzing Viscose and linen. Ethically woven in Tuscany, manufactured in Silesia. 100% compostable. Last worn like this and like that.
– Armedangels trousers: in Lyocell, very similar option from their new collection here. (last seen in this OOTD, this OOTD, and in this eco/fair guide)
– Round bag: from the Balinese artisan market (similar here & here). It takes 2 full days to make one bag.
– Burel boots: hand-made in Portugal and in wool. If it’s not available, you can request a special order! Send an email or ask in the boutique! (new favs for the season!)