Ethical OOTD details:
– My Sen earrings c/o Dressing Responsable: in golden brass with 24-carat gold, handmade in France. Get 10% off your first purchase on Dressing Responsable with coupon code BienvenueTPP. (last seen here and here)
– Vintage sunglasses: #reuse
– Zara blouse: from their previous eco-friendly Join Life collection. Made of lyocell, using less water, in Portugal. The last thing I bought from the fast-fashion retailer! I don’t think I will ever buy garments from this shop as I prefer supporting individual or emerging companies dedicating their entire business to sustainable fashion. However, if you end up in a Zara shop, favor their eco-friendly collection.
– An old pair of jeans: bought 2 years ago, wearing them over and over, more than #30wears. (last seen here, here and here)
– Nomadic State of Mind sandals: 100% rope, ethically handmade by artisans in Nicaragua. (last seen here)