Ethical OOTD details:
– Armedangels T-shirt: organic cotton & linen, ethically-made in Portugal (styled like this in another OOTD)
– Dick Moby Sunglasses: bio-based acetate
– An old pair of jeans: bought 2 years ago, wearing them over and over, more than #30wears. (last seen here, here, here and here)
– Palorosa woven tote bag: made from recycled plastic by local artisans in Guatemala. (last seen here, here and here)
– Bourgeois Bohème slides: eco-friendly materials and vegan. (last seen here, here and here)
– Hair clip: in zinc & brass (#noplastic). I only use this clip in my hair. I don’t have any classic elastic bands as I believe they are not sustainable because I either lose or break them.