Ethical OOTD details:
– Emilia Burano lace blouse: made in Italy on the island of Burano. Last seen in this OOTD and more details in this article.
– Vintage shorts: bought 10 years ago in Camden flea market (#30wears and more!). Last seen in this OOTD.
– Palorosa woven tote bag: made from recycled plastic by local artisans in Guatemala. (last seen here, here, here and here)
– Bourgeois Bohème slides: eco-friendly materials and vegan. (last seen here, here and here)
– Dick Moby Sunglasses: bio-based acetate, handmade in Italy.