– Dick Moby Sunglasses: bio-based acetate, made in Italy.
– Friday’s project sweater (old co, similar here): a mix of wool, silk, and recycled polyamide fibers, made in Spain. (last seen in this OOTD, this OOTD and this article)
– Carrousel Clothing trousers (previous co): in wool and cashmere, made in France. (last seen in this article and in this slow fashion challenge look)
– Palorosa woven tote bag: made from recycled plastic by local artisans in Guatemala. (last seen here, here, here, here and here)
– Gingham blouse: in cotton, from an old collection of a fast-fashion retailer, made in Morocco.
– Chanel flats (gift, last seen in this article and this article)