Ethical OOTD details:
– DoiTung light blue jacket: made by ethnic minorities in Doi Tung, Thailandia. A Sustainable Alternative Livelihood Development created as a solution to illicit crop cultivation.
– Freitag tank top c/o: Made of Lenzing Viscose and linen. Ethically woven in Tuscany, manufactured in Silesia. 100% compostable. Last worn like this and like that.
– An old pair of jeans: bought 2 years ago, wearing them over and over, more than #30wears. (last seen here, here and here)
– My Sen earrings c/o Dressing Responsable: in golden brass with 24-carat gold, handmade in France. Get 10% off your first purchase on Dressing Responsable with coupon code BienvenueTPP. (last seen here, hereand here)
– Round bag: from the Balinese artisan market (similar here & here). It takes 2 full days to make one bag.
– Posse slides: ethically-made by artisans in Indonesia.
– Vintage sunglasses